Like the workshop but want to do your own thing? Of course you can. You can have sole use of the cabin and garden/parking space. You can use our kitchen and our teas and coffees. You can use our cups, saucers and plates.
1. Contact me with the date you require and tell me what you will be using the cabin for.
2. The price per hour is £30. You must also take into account 30 minutes for arrival and setting up. Plus at least 30 minutes for washing up and tidying up.
Don't want to tidy up? Please add a further £50 and we will do it for you.
3. The cabin and garden must be left as clean and tidy as when you first arrived. I will show you where the dust pan and brush, vacuum cleaner etc is kept. I will be checking all is okay before you leave.
If you have chosen that we clean up for you for extra payment, please remember this is a beautiful place and our property. Please respect the space by not littering carelessly.
4. The cabin and garden is entirely a NO SMOKING area.
5. Teas and coffees are for you to use as a gesture of good will. They are the property of Little Elves Workshops. Use whatever you need for the time you are at the cabin but under no circumstances are the sachets to be pocketed to take home.
6. No stealing from us. It is illegal and we will take action.
7. Breakages must be paid for. Sometimes it happens. Just be honest.
8. The ECO loo. Everyone must sit down to go to the toilet. EVERYONE. There are instructions on the wall if anyone is confused. Obviously we would not expect you to clean the toilet but please leave it in a respectable condition.
9. You can use the drive way and grassed areas for parking. If there are lots of cars or if you would prefer to keep this area clear of cars, there is additional parking on the other side of the building next to the big green warehouse (then walk down Cliff Hill to the main entrance). This private farm road is used by tractors to and from the adjacent farm so please allow space for them. It is also used by our neighbours so please be considerate and park away from gateways.
10. Please pay your invoice one month before the date you have booked. paypal.me/littleelvesworkshops please do not click goods and services. Or by bank transfer Lloyds bank account number 74068768 sort code 77 95 15 Please add reference using your initials/date of hire.